We’re looking for an outstanding Product Designer to join our team at Onfleet.
We're building an industry-leading platform for local delivery: logistics / backend, real-time operations dashboard, analytics, route optimization, driver tracking, and communications. Hundreds of businesses around the world trust Onfleet to power millions of deliveries every month. Our customers, which include brands like Gap, H-E-B, Imperfect Produce, Omni, and Urbanstems, span a variety of industries ranging from grocery & prepared meals to pharmacy, cannabis, and retail.
We build tools and features aimed at solving practical problems around local delivery with an eye toward simplicity, efficiency and automation. We're looking for like-minded people who believe in the power of simple, intuitive products and are who are willing to grow and own the product.
Our team is based in San Francisco, and graduated from Stanford’s StartX accelerator program. We have raised $5m in funding from amazing investors including CrunchFund, Winklevoss Capital, Stanford-StartX Fund, Gil Penchina, Andy Rachleff, Lee Linden, and Semil Shah.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally with our engineering team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Design features and projects for web app, iOS, and Android from idea to launch and then through subsequent iteration with minimal guidance.
- Design delightful flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Contribute and execute high-level strategic decisions for the product team.
- Design and ship products that customers love, at a fast pace.
- Refine our processes and help define best practices for design at Onfleet.
- Prototype and build your designs in HTML, CSS and JS.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally designing web and mobile interfaces at a B2B SaaS company.
- Your portfolio shows your range of skills: UX, research, visual design, pixel-perfect UI, storytelling, persona creation, and design process.
- Your analytical thinking is rigorous and communication is precise, and it shows instantly.
- You have a knack for understanding people and how they like to do things, and can combine that with testing and data to make sound design decisions.
- You have a deep understanding of design processes and methods developed through experience and you balance fidelity with agility based on the task at hand.
- Passionate self-starter ready to own the end-to-end design experience for a small but rapidly growing company.
- Fast learner, ready to master new technologies and methods as we scale.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with the full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Passion for Onfleet’s mission and the impact we can have on the world.
Benefits + Perks
- Generous employee stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy and Work From Home Wednesdays!
- Public transportation pass or Lyft For Work credit
- Weekly catered lunch, snacks, and coffee in our centrally located office right off the Powell St. Bart.
- Apple MacBook Pro (or equivalent), display, keyboard, mouse, and accessories