We’re looking for an outstanding fullstack engineer to join our product team at Onfleet with a focus on enhanced stability, reliability, and user experience.
We're building industry-leading tools for local delivery: logistics / backend, real-time operations dashboard, analytics, route optimization, driver tracking, and communications. Our backend is built primarily in Node and we use Redis, MongoDB, and Postgres. Mobile and web clients are functional reactive and kept in sync over WebSocket and REST.
We're building tools aimed at solving practical problems around local delivery with an eye toward efficiency and automation. We're looking for like-minded people who believe in the power of simple, intuitive products and are who are willing to grow and own the product.
As our third engineering hire, you would work very closely with our product-focused founding team to bring a perfect delivery management experience to SMBs and other delivery-centric tech companies, enabling them to scale their businesses and delight their customers.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience (at least 1 year of frontend- and 2 years of backend experience)
- BS in computer science or a reasonable approximation
- Passionate self-starter ready to own key parts of our code base and grow with the product
- Careful engineer who likes to build fast and build well
- Fast learner, ready to master new technologies and methods as we scale
- Apple MacBook Pro (or equivalent), display, keyboard, mouse, and accessories
- Employee stock options
- Annual Learning and Education Stipend
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy and Work From Home Wednesdays!
- Gym membership
- Public transportation pass or Lyft For Work credit
- Weekly catered lunch, snacks, coffee, an awesome espresso machine, and Juicero!