Last updated: July 20, 2022
This Cookie Notice (“Notice”) describes the different types of cookies and tracking technologies that Onfleet, Inc. (“Onfleet,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) uses in connection with our Sites (e.g., www.onfleet.com), Services, and Marketing Activities. To learn more about how Onfleet collects, uses, processes, and discloses personal information, please read our Privacy Notice. Capitalized terms not defined in this Notice are defined in our Privacy Notice.
Cookies are small text files that store information on the browser of your device when you visit a website. These text files are read by websites, including our Sites, and help identify your computer when you return to a website. Cookies enable us to analyze how our Sites are used, monitor and manage performance, and improve our Sites.
We and our service providers use the following types of cookies:
- Duration : Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open on your device and are deleted automatically once your browser is closed. Persistent cookies that last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire.
- Category : First-party cookies that are served directly by us to your device and include cookies necessary for our Sites to run, and third-party cookies that are served by another party on our behalf.
- Administer our Sites and Services
- Enhance user experience
- Monitor Site usage and trends
- Analyze users' movements around the Sites and Services
- Gather demographic data about users
- Deliver advertisements and other marketing communications
- Perform and measure effectiveness of our Marketing Activities across devices
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies:
Our Sites automatically collect your IP address, internet browser type, device identifiers, and device data in server logs to support the functionality of the Sites and provide information to you that is relevant and error free. We also collect information about your interactions with our Sites, such as the date and time you visit our Sites, the pages of our Sites you visit, the amount of time you spent on our Sites, and the number of times you return to our Sites.
To learn more about the privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms for cookies we use, please visit the following sites:
To learn more about the privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms for third parties that we use, please visit the following sites:
- Analytics:We use third party analytics and marketing integration services, such as Google Analytics to track and optimize our Sites’ performance and Marketing Activities. To learn more about the privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms that we use for analytics purposes, please visit the following sites:
- Web beacons: We use web beacons (clear images) in our emails to let us know when you open an email. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
You can block or disable cookies or other tracking technologies on your device at any time by changing your preferences or options menu in your browser(s). You can also reject or delete the cookies that are stored on your device. You can still use our Sites if you block or delete our cookies, but your ability to access certain Site features may be limited. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We use information collected from cookies before they were disabled, and we stop the cookie from collecting any further information if you disable one or more cookies.
We periodically review and update this Notice to describe new cookies or changes to our practices. You can determine when this Notice was last revised by referring to the “Updated” date at the top of this Notice. We encourage you to review the Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our privacy practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If we make significant changes to this Notice, we will notify you via a prominent notice on our Site or Services, release updates, or via email address associated with your account. If you do not agree with the privacy practices disclosed in the Notice, we recommend you stop using our Sites and Services.
703 Market Street, Floor 20
San Francisco, CA 94103